just like sky diving you need to:
1) make sure you have a landing spot (i.e: penalty box)
2) make sure you are accompanied closely ( opponent in the vicinity is recommended but not necessary)
3) make sure you have a proper hang time in the air with your arms spread out.
4) upon landing, roll over a couple of times to cushion the blow (or help the ref)
5) congratulate your fellow divers after successfully scoring.
optional: (for the esthetic of the dive): waive for a red card upon completion ( work especially well when englishmen is involved). Wink at teammates and blow kisses at the crowd.